CIAO

by - Saturday, January 07, 2012



Let me tell you a little story about me.
           When I was a kid. I always, always begged my grandparents to let me join them wherever they go. Even though miles of walking and they responded me ''If you come with us, don't complain how far we go''. I didn't care about any stumbling blocks. All I ever wanted was to explore, see new places.
And as I discover many things around, I've fallen in love in fashion. A good way speaking my mind not through words but how I dressed up. Feelings of being free of what I want to look. That's where ''FASHIONREFUGIUM'' came from. This blog is my hideaway fashion outfits, my travel diaries, post cards shoot. I'd love to share you everything. Stay with me as we conquer the world. <3 xoxo


She speaks her mind and fights her cause, unafraid if she provokes. And with each stride she makes and every rung she climbs, she delivers on her promise, to lift us and inspire.


FOR COLLABORATIONS
& STYLING ENQUIRIES:
MSJEANINEMORINO@GMAIL.COM











You May Also Like

0 comments

FASHIONREFUGIUM